Come out and play!
Your chance to win some unique GP2 memorabilia signed by this season’s drivers
Enter the game zone and prove you are GP2 Series’ #1 fan! We have concocted the fun quiz below with some easy, but also some tricky questions. Answer all ten correctly and you could be the lucky winner of the 2016 GP2 Class Picture board which has been signed by most of our 2016 drivers, including the Top 3 of Pierre Gasly, Antonio Giovinazzi and Sergey Sirotkin.
But that’s not all! We also have in store ten GP2 bracelets for you to win should you achieve ten right answers but not get drawn for the board! These bracelets were the ones worn by all guests at last month’s Prize Giving Ceremony in Abu Dhabi.
Hint: some answers are included in the Christmas issue of The Insider magazine theinsider.gp2series.com; some answers you can find searching on this website; some answers may require for Sherlock Holmes skills!
Closing date for entries are December 31st 2016. Only entries with all 10 correct answers will be put into a draw, with one lucky winner of the Class Board selected at random, and with 10 further fans the lucky recipient of the official GP2 bracelet. To be in with a shot of winning these exclusive memorabilia items, e-mail email@example.com with your answers and the lucky winner will be revealed on Monday January 9th 2017 on The Insider Magazine Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GP2GP3TheInsider
We wish you the best of luck!
- How many laps did Raffaele Marciello lead a race this season?
- Which race saw the lowest average age on the podium this year?
- When did Luca Ghiotto score his first GP2 podium finish?
- What was the point gap between Sergey Sirotkin and Raffaele Marciello ahead of Round 11?
- How many front rows did Pierre Gasly lock in a row?
- How many races in a row did Antonio Giovinazzi finish in the points?
- Who was the youngest driver on the 2016 grid who has completed the entire season?
- For how many races did Norman Nato lead in the Drivers’ standings?
- Which 3 nationalities have been featured the most on this season's podiums?
- With his sprint race win at Yas Marina, how many GP2 victories has Alex Lynn achieved in the Series?