Copyright Notice for GP2 Series website
The material on this website, which includes text and images (“Content”) is the property of GP2 Motorsport Limited or its licensors. You may:
- Display the Content on a computer
- Print pages of the Content.
You may not do the following without prior written consent from GP2 Motorsport Limited:
- Photocopy printouts of the Content;
- Store the Content on disk (except where your computer or server keeps transitory copies, or “caches” the Content for the purposes of display and retrieval only);
- Distribute the Content; Remove the copyright notice from any part of the Content;
- Copy the Content to another website;
- Create “deep links” (i.e. links to pages other than the “home page”, or the first page which is displayed on entry of the Uniform Resource Locator www.gp2series.com) or create a frame around the web pages such that their identity is masked;
- Make any commercial use of the Content.
Please address any requests to distribute or copy the content to the Press Officer of the GP2 Series by clicking the contact link. The trade marks used on this website, whether registered or otherwise, are the property of GP2 Motorsport Limited or other companies in the GP2 Series. Where registered trade marks are the property of GP2 series, or other company in the GP2 series Group other than GP2 series, they are used here under licence from the proprietor.